1. Effective, eye-catching headlines. You should always kick-start your articles with captivating headlines. Make them easy to understand, powerful, and enticing. Your readers must get a clear picture of your story by just reading your headlines. To save some space, ensure that you make each word count. It’s better if you use 6 words or less.
2. Inverted pyramid technique. It’s crucial that you write your articles using this technique. You see, saving the most essential information for last will not help you get your articles read. Remember, your audience has very short attention span and they usually don’t read news articles in their entirety. So, give them all the most important details on your first or lead paragraph. Strive to answer all the questions that they might have. More details please visit:-https://www.expertmdcat.com/ Sub-Zero Repair Locally Owned/ Brothers Run https://judionlain.com
3. Writing tone. Most news articles are written using formal tone and formal writing style particularly those that are published on broadsheets. But you can make your articles sound more laid back if they are for tabloids or if you’re writing feature articles.
4. Images. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words. So, as much as possible, use relevant images on your articles. Give your editors some choices by submitting at least 3-5 relevant pictures. Ensure that they can help you communicate the gist of your story to your readers.
5. Quotes. Interview those personalities and individuals who are involved or who are considered authorities in the story that you’re covering. Present their statement or opinions on your articles. These will help you add more personal touch to your articles.