- Whatever you call it, small business coaching, executive coaching or just plain old business mentoring, it has become a necessity for small business. You’re working too many hours and pretty sure that if you left for a holiday, things wouldn’t work anywhere near as well as they do now. Or put another way, you’re ready to work a whole lot less. Having a business coach is a far more profitable and affordable way for you as a business owner to get the help and growth in your business.
- If you’re not making anywhere near enough money to justify the effort, risk and investment you’re making in the business then a good coach can help you turn that around. A good business coach will be able to help you with your sales, marketing, advertising, profit growth, business growth, business systems, time management and team building to literally bump up your revenues in a matter of months.
- To build a team of people that can grow the business whether you’re there or not requires of lot of resources. A good business coach can guide you through the recruiting, training and help you keep the best people.
- You need to fall in love with your business again, it’s gotten boring and at times you even feel sick of it all. Now is the time for a re-injection of that vision and passion you had when you first started. Business motivation is at the core of everything a good Business Coach should take you through. Building either a simple business plan or marketing plan will give you the clarity on not only what needs doing but how to do it.
- You know that to grow you need to be learning more, but you don’t even have time to keep up with your industry changes let alone the changes in global business and how to improve it all. Business education has moved into a new realm, with business mentoring and business coaching taking over from traditional books and seminars so you get the right information at the right time. Think of it as an entrepreneurial degree using your business as a case study.
- A good Business Coach, a mentor, will hold you accountable. A good mentor will demand a profit and results. Someone to push you, cajole you and hopefully more often than the rest, congratulate you on a job well done. Being a business owner can be a lonely job. Having a sounding board, a mentor and coach, a friend to talk with you and provide expert coaching, helping you to solve your business problems and turn them into business opportunities can sometimes make all the difference. Creating opportunities is just a small part of what a coach should do, but often it can be the most valuable.
- A Business Coach can help you see the forest for the trees, as they aren’t blinded by the industry and by too many years in your business. Running your own business is like any part of life, often you need a mentor to see the simplest of things. Often you need someone to ask the tough questions to keep you on track.